Thursday 5 January 2012

Memory - CATS



It was not so long ago that I was frequently the youngest member of the department. Now I am one of the more "senior" ones... Even amongst bloggers and cyber forum members, I belong to the 2nd most senior category...

Never mind. My mental age now is 28 - there's still so many things I've not done or experienced. Lots of new virgin experiences to be had. I still see the world with wonder and curiosity in my heart :)

I don't care what people say (actually discovered I do).

I still see myself as "the sexy thing" in the mirror.

No worries mate!

I am the great cheerleader for myself. If I don't love myself, how can I expect others will?

OK, maybe I should switch from Dettol soap to Dove soap? Moisturize?

LOL!
  

2 comments:

  1. Hey SMOL, happy new year!

    So you back in town already? Everything alright? Settling in well? Me busy enjoying Xmas and new year, entertaining family and friends. Then now start work already.

    New year, new resolution!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too sm@ll.fry!

    I came back on New Year's eve. My Athens stuff will arrive tomorrow. These few days been busy cleaning and preparing my room.

    Must slowly get my engine working again. Too many days of "mood" I now very "nuah". Every day eat and sleep... Must re-start my walking excercise regime!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...